I have been exploring different spaces in my practice. I do so by participating in artist residencies, often in which life is discussed fiercely.
- Self-directed Residency @ Mothership NYC. Brooklyn. 2018/3.
- Enter Text @ Arteles Creative Center. Haukijärvi, Finland. 2017/11.
- Arctic @ La Wayaka Current. Sørøya, Finnmark, Norway. 2017/8.
- The Lab Program @ Pandeo. Mexico City, Mexico. 2017/5. link
For a period of time I found freedom in being a playwright and engaging with the collaborations in theater.
- The Last One Here Living Room Theater. New Plays Incubator. 2016/11.
- Slices The Secret Theatre. LIC One Act Festival. 2016/11.
- Filter Manhattan Repertory Theater. The August Event. 2016/8.
- Traveling Piece: a Play Installation HATCH Series No.4. Invented Traditions. 2016/8.
- Remains The Dirty Blondes. Play-in-a-Day Festival. 2016/7.
- Things You Cannot Have Manhattan Repertory Theater. 10-minute Play Contest Semi-Finalist. 2016/7.
- NEXUS HB Studio. First Floor Residency. 2016/4. Dark Matter Productions. Hearts on the Wall. 2016/8.
Identities in Transition
Three (older) portfolios summarize my education and experiences as a cartographer, aspiring architect, and technologist.
Inklings of a Practice
I created independent projects before I knew the shape of a practice, which included everything from alternative visual archives to poetry. I'm thankful for this period of blind productivity.