Having considered text as my main medium, I am now enrolled in a Master's progam in Lens-based Media at the Piet Zwart Institute.
In this portfolio I summarize the direction of my work that has led me here.
I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
I continue to explore different spaces in my practice through traveling and artist residencies.
For a period of time I found freedom in the simple form of writing, and sometimes making, plays.
- The Last One Here Living Room Theater. New Plays Incubator. 2016/11.
- Slices The Secret Theatre. LIC One Act Festival. 2016/11.
- Filter Manhattan Repertory Theater. The August Event. 2016/8.
- Traveling Piece: a Play Installation HATCH Series No.4. Invented Traditions. 2016/8.
- Remains The Dirty Blondes. Play-in-a-Day Festival. 2016/7.
- Things You Cannot Have Manhattan Repertory Theater. 10-minute Play Contest Semi-Finalist. 2016/7.
- NEXUS HB Studio. First Floor Residency. 2016/4. Dark Matter Productions. Hearts on the Wall. 2016/8.
Identities in Transition
Three (older) portfolios summarize my education and experiences as a cartographer, aspiring architect, and technologist.
Inklings of a Practice
I created some projects independent of any specific frameworks. I'm thankful for this period of blind productivity.